Your new company
A highly regarded Government organisation requires a Project Manager for an initial 12-month contract to provide end-to-end works on Government built infrastructure across the state. This position will require the review, program oversight and delivery of multiple asset upgrades and maintenance requirements comprising base stations and related infrastructure supporting radio and communications.
Your new role
Reporting to Manager, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivering end-to-end building works on behalf of the State Government
- Developing a program of works, scope, investigating condition of assets and upgrading site infrastructure. Minor works but complex in nature.
- Managing funding and budgets
- Status reporting
- Working with external and internal stakeholders and consultants
To succeed in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in end-to-end project management
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Engineering, or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
- Problem solving skills with the ability to evaluate, manage and solve issues
- Ambition and motivation to take on a challenge and successfully deliver projects in time and budgets
- Driver’s license
Successful employment will present a position offering work life balance and flexibility with standard hours at 38-40 per week on an initial 12-month contract. You will integrate into a professional team environment with supportive Manager focused on empowering individuals to take on new challenges. Further benefits include the provision of laptop and fleet vehicles + accommodation for travel when required. The successful applicant will require all appropriate national security checks on commencement.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV or send your CV directly to Sally Phillips at Sally.Phillips@hays.com.au [mailto:Sally.Phillips@hays.com.au]. To make a further enquiry, please call (03) 8616 8449 for a confidential discussion.LHS 297508