Your new company
Hays has partnered with one of Australia's leading engineering and asset management service group that strive themselves on providing top of the line utility and energy support to all clients, domestic to commercial.
Your new role
As the project engineer, your responsibilities will include but not limited to; assisting in installation/maintenance of services, design and create parts for services and be a part of a team with on going solutions for utility and energy needs across Ballarat and Bendigo.
What you'll need to succeed
- A background and solid work history within the Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Construction industry.
- Stabilisation experience and a background in pavement construction projects is advantageous but not essential.
- A demonstrated knowledge and application of OH&S and environmental legislation, along with a genuine commitment to a safe and productive work environment.
- Experience with Auto Cad 2D & 3D is not required but desirable.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills with great problem solving ability.
- Cost control experience of construction activities is highly advantageous.
- Above all, a great attitude is vital for this role.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Work / Life Balance.
- Permanent fulltime work.
- Ongoing variation of work.
- Salary based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call me now on 0429 919 268.LHS 297508