Your new company
An established multi-national company that specialises in providing Electricity. They are an accredited ASP provider. This company has an excellent pipeline of projects involving working on overhead transmission towers and power distribution lines. Delivering above and below ground solutions primarily to new developments across Sydney.
Your new role
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects on site and in the office. This role involves being responsible for ensuring each aspect of the project is carried out correctly, liaising with contractors and handling materials.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Experience working on underground HV project is recognised
- Overhead HV experience is beneficial
- White Card
- Experience is distribution or transmission projects is favourable
- Confident in fault finding
- Organisation and time management skills
You will have an opportunity to work with an experienced team on large, exciting projects. You will receive a competitive salary and have a great career opportunity with a growing company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Caolan now on 02 9048 8946.LHS 297508