Your new company
Our client is a market leader in the design, construction, and installation of industrial workshop solutions. They offer services to a variety different sectors including rail, mining and commercial transport. They manufacture all their product range in Australia.
Your new role
Your role as a mechanical engineer will work closely between the design and installation team. You will work across various projects focused mainly around installing of their product range. Other duties will include:
- Co-ordinating of trades on installs
- Procurement of materials
- Interpret drawings
- Support on site team with installs
What you'll need to succeed
In this role you will ideally come from the truck wash/workshop design industry and have a mechanical engineering background. Other requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Mechanical engineering qualification or similar.
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulic, electrical components
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in reading plans, P&IDs and SLDs.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to run the projects on your own and in a team.
- Creating spreadsheets and engineering calculators.
This role will be suitable for someone looking to take a step into a growing market, offer great opportunities for travel and learning off an experienced team. You will be offered an attractive salary with the opportunity for career growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Paul.Gallagher@Hays.com.au, or call Paul now on 0449 113 004. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508