Your new company
You will be working for one of the most exciting businesses in the renewable energy industry. This amazing organisation currently has a massive presence in developing, owning and managing their assets here in Australia with many more projects in their pipeline for the future. Covering all aspects of renewable energy, they truly live up to their reputation within the industry.
Your new role
This role will require someone with extensive project development experience from greenfield to construction phase ideally in the renewable energy industry. This project developer will be responsible for managing multiple projects Australia wide from time of acquisition to EPC. You will be responsible for engagement with all stakeholders and have experience managing a large portfolio of projects.
What you'll need to succeed To be considered for the position you will have;
- Tertiary qualification within relevant engineering, planning or commercial discipline
- Experience developing large scale renewable or power generation projects
- Great understanding of dealing with local councils, land owners and relevant federal government authorities
- Experience in commercial negotiations
- Managing internal interface with environmental planners, grid connection managers and community engagement manager
What you'll get in return
In return you will work for a very reputable organisation within the renewable sector with a large pipeline of projects for the foreseeable future. You be based in their beautiful opened planned office in Melbourne and be working alongside some of the industry’s best. What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Connor on 0488 102 682 for a confidential discussionLHS 297508