Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a local government organisation in Brisbane CBD. We are seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator for an initial contract to Dec 2023 with potential for extension
Your new role
In this role you’ll be working as a Project Coordinator to assist and support the ERP Digital Program with a strong focus on program level controls, reporting, governance and assurance
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting program, workstream and project level reporting
- Program governance including meeting scheduling, agendas and minutes
- Initially support program financial management practices such as purchase orders and reviews of invoices
- Supporting Program information management practices & program risk and issue management
What you'll need to succeed
- Program documentation control, including tracking distribution and document approvals
- Raising of resource requests and/or extensions as required
What you'll get in return
- Significant experience in a similar role working in a Program Management Office supporting large scale ICT Programs with multiple workstreams and/or projects.
- Demonstrated ability supporting program level governance in large, complex program environments.
- Experience in maintaining program level controls and developing program reports.
- Experience working with portfolio, program and project management methodologies.
- Experience working in large, complex enterprise scale program and project environments.
- High level of skill in the use of MS Office Visio, Excel, Word and Project.
This opportunity offers you an initial contract to 12/2023 with a local government organisation, Brisbane CBD location, WFH flexibility and competitive rates between $50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Project Officer or Project Manager roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.