Your new company
Your new company is a NSW State agency who provides and regulates services focusing on delivering exceptional customer service, digital transformation and regulatory reform to create better outcomes for the people of NSW.
Their P&C team supports over 10,000 staff working across multiple agencies and they are focused on delivering a better people experience and adopting new ways of working by innovation and collaboration.
Your new role
You will be part of the Digital Talent Squat which is a project team focused on identifying and delivering activities to positively impact the IT workforce of the agency.
You will be responsible for designing a framework for an international visa sponsorships pilot program within the Agency.
This will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- reviewing and designing a pilot proposal for the program
- liaising with appropriate government agencies and committees
- creating and executing project plans for a pilot program
- working closely with the Talent & Onboarding team and other stakeholders in the business
What you'll get in return
- relevant experience in talent attraction and/or global mobility in a fast paced complex environment
- experience in project delivery and change management
- ability to analyse people data
- exceptional Relationship Management and influencing skills
- ability to be part of a team with good emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
- $750-$799 a day + Super
- 6 months role
- hybrid role with office in Parramatta or McKell
- immediate start
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Aran.Martinez@hays.com.au, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508