Your new company
Your new organisation is a leasing SaaS provider with fleet and asset management technology. They work with their customers to help reduce risk by uncovering information that normally goes unseen.
Your new role
As Project coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of installation and service work through available internal and external contract resources being deployed for both new and existing customers. You will ensure that projects are delivered on time and within scope of work, developing standard processed and documentation. You will develop and maintain project resource schedules and provide project reporting to key project stakeholders. This role would also be suited to someone looking to progress their career into a program coordinator role.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience of resource coordination in a project environment
- Beneficial experience working across infrastructure projects and with field service technicians
- Experience working directly with customers / technicians / engineers
- Project management / framework qualifications
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and supporting a strong team and positive culture
- Customer relationship and conflict management skills
- Working knowledge of GPS and fleet management technology is desirable.
Permanent opportunity with exciting chance for someone looking to progress and create a role their own
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980LHS 297508