Your new company
Your new company is a prominent Victorian State Government department, whose responsibilities and work have a long-lasting and genuine impact on the quality of life for all citizens in Victoria.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyse and document current processes and existing pain points to inform improvement opportunities
- Support all aspects of the project management lifecycle, including project briefs, developing and maintaining a project plans and schedules, change impact assessments, risk management plans and any other relevant project documentation
- Develop process documentation including process maps, guidelines and procedures
- Conduct data analysis, identify, and investigate data issues, and cleanse and prepare data to support ongoing business process improvement and sound decision-making
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Communicate data gaps and business stakeholders and project members and close data gaps where required
- Perform data extracts as required by various stakeholders
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing where required
- Establish and maintain clear lines of communication and reporting processes with project stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to solve problems and identify areas of improvement with a proactive and agile approach
- Demonstrated experience in supporting and coordinating multiple and/or complex projects and an understanding of project management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working as a process or data analyst (or similar role)
- Sound knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, design and production of reports and dashboards to drive business decision making
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical aptitude or knowledge in data analytics systems (e.g. PowerBI, Excel, SQL reporting)
You will play a key role in a major project within this department and will significantly improve the lives of all Victorians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508