Your new company
We are partnering with our client, a fast-growing global manufacturing leader, based in the south-east suburbs who are growing exponentially. They have a range of exciting initiatives in their pipeline and therefore are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team and are offering this excellent permanent opportunity to the right person.
Your new role
Reporting into the Program Director, as Project Analyst you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding and using project methodologies to assist with the management and delivery of projects as assigned by the PMO
- Reporting on the progress of projects and managing the investment, scope, and timeline to deliver project outcomes that will meet the business objectives
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external customers to deliver functional specifications and task/project commitment.
- Support activities and demonstrating a focus on the delivery of outcomes and providing analysis of data, its quality, and processes
- Facilitating and working with the business stakeholders to come up with efficient business processes
To be successful in this role, you will:
What you'll get in return
- Have relevant and proven project analysis experience
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders from all levels
- Be proactive with the ability to plan and think ahead
- Have demonstrated analysis experience of projects, data, processes, etc
- Have excellent time management skills and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
You will be offered stability with this permanent opportunity along with growth and development beyond. Our client prides themselves on offering flexible working arrangements with a hybrid working model and a diverse and supportive work culture. Along with a competitive remuneration package you will be rewarded with great discounts on company products for a range of brands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508