Your new company
Hays has partnered one of the largest infrastructure service providers in Australia and New Zealand who is now seeking a Senior Project Accountant to join their growing team. As an ASX listed company with more than 10,000 sites across AU and NZ, the role itself will offer opportunities for growth providing a long and carried career.
Your new role
In your new role as the Senior Project Accountant you will be responsible for providing financial reporting and financial management which is to a high quality and adds value to the business.
Some of your core duties would include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial reporting on facilities management and services projects
- Drive the monthly maintenance and updating of the project forecasting and cost control with a focus on working capital balances
- Ensure progress on site is captured and is reflected in the financials
- Provide insights to performance and issues and communicate this back to the project team
- Identify risk and opportunities for the projects
- Contribute to monthly performance reports for facilities management & services projects
- Completion of ad hoc project work for the team
As the Accountant, you will need to bring a skillset which will allow you to perform your duties to a high standard. Essential Skills and Experience:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce
- CPA or CA Qualified
- Proficient SAP Skills
- Power BI and Excel Intermediate skills
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the largest infrastructure service providers in Australia and New Zealand. With strong leadership and an ability to drive excellence through the commitment of their people, your company aims to provide an unrivalled opportunity for you to develop your career in a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment that values work-life balance and diversity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mark Charlton (email@example.com) or Jasmine Eyles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508