Your new company
This government organisation is seeking a Program Engagement Officer to join their team in the Rockhampton Region. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the management team to uphold efficiency in a highly confidential manner.
Your new role
Your duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist with the development and maintenance of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare a wide range of positive engagement and communication materials
- Assist in the development of community engagement plans
- Promote and reinforce the need for control processes and continuous improvements that support effective business planning
- Manage document authorisation and approval processes.
- Liaise with internal stakeholder to manage information and requests with the highest level of confidentiality.
To be successful in this role you will need;
What you'll get in return
- Certificate lll in Business Administration
- High level experience in administrative support position
- C Class Open Australian Drivers Licence
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise high volume workloads
- Possess strong decision-making and negotiation skills
- High level of written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the management of highly confidential information, documents and communication.
This exciting opportunity is contracted until the end of October with the potential for extension. This is a full-time position Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508