Your new company
Hays are currently partnered with a large-scale mining and metals company on their search for a Technology Program Coordinator.
Your new role
Reporting to the principal Project Controls some day-to-day responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining Program level schedule (including resource forecasting and tracking of milestones)
- Co-ordination of professional services engagements (Development of procurement documentation (RFQs, SoWs), tracking progress, raising POs in SAP monitor expenditure)
- Liaison and tracking of tasks with Project Managers
- Consolidate project reporting delivered by Project Managers
- Scheduling and supporting of meetings, workshops and project related events
- Development of meeting/workshop materials (i.e. presentation decks, plans)
- Tracking risks/issues across the program and escalating as required
- Create and maintain project documentation including statement of work agreements, schedules, registers, status reports, agendas, and minutes.
To be successful you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role in the Technology industry, ideally with a large-scale organisation. You will have a strong understanding of project delivery lifecycle, and project/program management processes and principles including the ability to effectively manage Schedules, budget, requirements, execution plans etc)
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to assist with some critical projects on a contractual basis. Flexible working arrangements including 4 days a week optional. You will also receive a competitive hourly/daily rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, Jonas Andreassen on +61 8 9265 9140 for further information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508