Your new company
This company specialises in supplying promotional merchandise and corporate gifts to various companies, charities and schools Australia wide. A small team dedicated to customer service and looking for an addition to the team that will positively impact the morale and smooth running of the office.
Your new role
Your role is to ensure the smooth running of the production line by managing the end to end process of timelines from order placement to delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist sales department with quoting and coordinating order timelines
- Create and Place orders with suppliers through Xero
- Oversee the quality control of goods received prior to dispatch
To be considered for this role you will need to be an enthusiastic individual, have a positive attitude and the willingness to assist in other areas to help out within the organisation.
Other factors include:
What you'll get in return
- Ability to manage/prioritise workloads effectively and stick to tight deadlines
- Be able to maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Have high attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and have a good initiative
- Have strong administrative skills and experience
In return you will get an attractive salary package including yearly bonuses awarded after your 6 month probation period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508