This highly regarded Global Pharmaceutical company has a requirement for a Procurement Specialist to be based in their facility in Bentley. You will be required to work across all internal stakeholders, Department Budget owners and External Supplier Partners to assess, evaluate & identify procurement opportunities for Goods & Services and strategies to achieve reduced spend and improve supply reliability and quality compliance.
- Assist with development and responsible for the administration of commercial contracts including contributing and reviewing scopes of work and contract conditions.
- Responsible for the appropriate monitoring of compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Initiate and participate in the pre-qualification and approval of new suppliers in accordance with the organisation’s Supplier Onboarding processes, followed by ongoing supplier management.
- Ensure materials requirements are forecasted and communicated to suppliers on long lead-time items.
- Ensure overseas-to-plant supply chain is fully understood (lead time, capability, transport arrangements, ETA, tracking) so that supply is assured.
- Communicate and follow up with suppliers on outstanding purchase orders.
- Work with Operations to ensure accurate receipting and distribution of all incoming material and parts.
- Liaising with internal team members with updates on stock lead times.
- Legal understanding of commercial agreements
- Purchase to Pay knowledge, SAP, SAP Ariba, DocuSign an advantage
- Needs to be based in Western Australia currently and authorized to work in Australia
- Good organizational, negotiation and communication skills , both written and verbal
- Strong level of commercial acumen with a strategic mindset
- Competent in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills to effectively plan and prioritise workload.
This role is initially on offer until the end of 2023 and offers a base salary of $80,000. You will be based at their facility in Bentley (free onsite parking) with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.LHS 297508