This highly successful medical services company is going from strength to strength and have now crested a brand-new role for a Procurement Officer to join their corporate team based in Nedlands. This is an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Professional to put their previous experience to good use and really make the function their own.
With full support from Senior Management your duties will involve:
Procurement & Purchasing Services
- Provide leadership and support to teams in the procurement of consumables, assets, and services
- Management and monitoring of relevant credit card purchase requests and purchase transactions
- In collaboration with the Corporate Operations & Finance teams, assist with the refinement of a process for improved procurement governance for all consumables and assets
- Assist with all required training of the procurement and purchasing process and related activities to assist teams with adherence to established procurement and vendor governance guidelines.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Drive and facilitate the process of inventory management for facility related consumables.
Vendor Governance & Support
- Drive change to develop and enhance the vendor management process
- Assist with vendor review meetings at set frequencies defined by policies and/or Head of Corporate Operations.
- Work closely with the QA team to qualify new vendors and provide support to vendor owners for review of existing vendors as required
- Drive change to develop and enhance the vendor management process.
- Experience in a similar or related role, in a medium to large professional business environment.
- Experience with system implementation of a purchasing system and related processes
- Good overall knowledge and sound understanding of general business operations
- Strong computer and administrative skills.