Your new company
A leading educational organisation who stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence, a world-leading Education provider, creating a better future for NSW regions. An organisation who values their employees, offering inclusivity, flexible working from home, and employee benefits.
Your new role
An exciting 12 Month fixed term position for a Procurement Manager to join a leading team and contribute to the Strategic Plan, outlining the organisation’s commitment to delivering an exceptional education experience.
- Lead procurement and contracting strategy, identifying the preferred types of contracts for the project, considering the project scope and risks.
- Develop and implement engagement strategies that promote Strategic Procurement
- Aid acquisition strategies, completing supplier due diligence and integration activities for the spend requirements.
- Implement procurement and sourcing strategies that deliver value for money outcomes
- Develop change strategies and solutions to support implementation of business plans
- Identify and implement strategies that drive effective service delivery improvements.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the
- Maintain contractual and business relationships, and effective negotiation processes with vendors.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated extensive procurement experience, within a similar role
- Experience within Education, public sector, or a corporate services environment
- Experience in managing a medium to large portfolio of spend (annual spend > $20M)
- Extensive knowledge of the procurement lifecycle and procurement best practices
- Experience in driving value contributions; cost reductions and savings via innovation
- Ability to provide leadership across internal and external business partners
- Undergraduate degree in business/finance (or similar) – Highly Regarded
- Experience working in the Information Technology sector. – Highly Regarded
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Work from home – Hybrid Working Model
- Work with a leading Education provider
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now.
email@example.com - 02 4032 8648
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.