Your new company
This is a large central department that oversees policy and strategic planning. It is located in Brindabella Business Park and provides a friendly environment where you can further develop your skills.
Your new role
A key focus of the Section is leading a project involving two consultancies to develop the new Centre Compliance Strategy for critical infrastructure, including to develop supporting materials and tools.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in the following areas will be essential to the role;
What you'll get in return
- Support management of two consultancies which are tasked with developing a new compliance framework, including arranging weekly and monthly meeting with key stakeholders.
- Review products produced by consultants, and incorporate comments from internal stakeholders. These products include draft internal procedures and draft industry guidance documents.
- Administrative support for financial processing/invoicing/receipting, reporting, tracking progress against deliverables.
- Organising industry workshops for Centre Executives to provide information to stakeholders on how to comply with the new legislative obligations.
- General administrative support
A chance to develop[p your skills in procurement, contract management and compliance as well as making a contribution to the team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tess Johnson on 026112 7672 or email Tess.Johnson@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508