Your new company
You will be working for a highly reputable and well-known organisation within the Energy Utility industry. They own and operate major transmission, distribution and renewable energy projects and assets across Victoria. This Organisation is one of the biggest names in the industry and has sustained a successful reputation as being an employer of choice in Australia year on year.
Your new role
The position provides technical and strategic leadership to all aspects of power systems analysis and modelling of the Electricity networks from their interface with the transmission network down to the distribution network level. The role is accountable for leading the business in development, use, and maintenance of a range of network models. You will also help develop tools and practices to accurately represent both the current and future state of Their networks to enable compliance assessment, new connections, and to define future augmentation needs or strategic change.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in electrical engineering or related disciplines.
- Currently hold, or are capable of gaining, registration with a Victorian Business Licensing Authority as a Professional Engineer in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Post graduate qualifications in network analysis, power systems or modelling will be well regarded.
- Detailed knowledge of power systems analysis principles, practice and the interpretation of study results in the steady state, dynamic and EMT domains.
- Detailed knowledge of industry standard power systems analysis packages including PSS/E, PSCAD and DIgSILENT PowerFactory.
- Knowledge of power systems harmonic modelling, analysis, and mitigation techniques.
- Knowledge of the electricity industry, energy market and regulatory framework governing electricity networks.
- Detailed knowledge of generating systems, their technology and operation and the impacts of their connection on the transmission, sub-transmission, and distribution networks
- Detailed knowledge of the operation and behaviour of transmission, sub-transmission, and distribution networks in both system normal and faulted operation
What you'll get in return
In return you will work for one of the biggest names in the industry with an experienced and passionate team. A competitive salary package will be provided relative to an Engineer at the Principal level. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced professionals and once again, they are consistently an employer of choice for a wide range of professionals in the energy industry.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Connor on 0488102682 to learn more about the company and role.LHS 297508