EL1 Pricing and Costing Officer
Your new company
Working within a large Federal Government department you will have an opportunity to apply your skills to assist the entire division.
Your new role
Your new role will require you to be able to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform financial investigations including, analysis, reporting, pricing proposals and contract negotiations.
- Provide specialist costing and financial advice whilst being able to recommend alternate courses of action to resolve problems.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial and commercial aspects of tenders and contracts.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and deliver to their expectations.
- Lead multiple staff in implementing activities to improve business outcomes including new policies.
You will need to be a self starter with great communication skills who can hit the ground running. Have relevant experience in providing costings within a large financial model. You will need to be a strategic thinker who can provide alternate courses of action and identify opportunities that will benefit the business.
It is desired you have a relevant qualification being a Bachelor of Accounting.
What you'll get in return
You will get an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of multiple extensions and the opportunity to work within a large Federal Government department.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508