Your new company
I am currently working with a couple Tier 1 Engineering consultancies who are some of the largest firms around the globe. They specialise in working with some of the most prestigious renewable energy companies in Australia from developers, investors, OEMs and network operators. Their portfolio consists of a wide range of renewable energy technologies that are some of the most sought-after projects in the industry. You will have a flexible work arrangement while working from their beautiful CBD offices or from the comfort of your own home.
Your new role
In your new role as a Power Systems Engineer, you will be undertaking and delivering high quality Power Systems studies for renewable energy projects, you will be working closely with developers, investors, OEMs and network operators. You are expected to develop technical solutions to complex network and connection issues, whilst using your expertise and experience for key projects in the industry. Successful candidate is ready to establish external network through client contacts and is keen to participate in the industry events.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelors or Higher Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven project management capabilities and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience in leading and managing technical quality, timeline and budget for projects with RM 300K budgets. Knowledge of power systems modelling tools – PSS/E, PSCAD, PowerFactory
- Stakeholder negotiations to ensure successful project completions
- Research publications in recognised Electrical Engineering journals and conferences.
This is a full-time permanent position working with one of the most sought-after companies in the industry and position like this are rare! As the energy industry is moving towards lower carbon future, you will be part of an innovative and curious team. They will offer professional development, study support, and a competitive remuneration package that is above the industry standard
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated resume to Hanna via an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hanna on 0436 477 843LHS 297508