Your new company
Our client is an industry-leading engineering and fabrication company that was established in 2014 and provide services and products throughout Australia. They have been servicing the mining industry for many years and have developed expertise in pipe fabrication, structural fabrication, coded welding, civil works, and more.
Your new role
As an experienced Poly Welder, you will have a proven work history within the field and have experience with HDPE - butt and electro fusion.
Their current work span is across multiple sites in SA and their workshop in Edinburgh, where you will be required to work on a range of rosters dependant on work schedules and location.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- White card - any other tickets advantageous
- Poly Welding ticket, within 2 years - if not, refresher course within 2 years.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience within Civil, Mining, or Oil & Gas (advantageous)
- Must have full Australian Work Rights
- Able to pass a full medical, drug and alcohol assessment
- Covid vaccination certificate
What you need to do now
- Generous hourly rate
- Ongoing opportunities
- DIDO/FIFO opportunities in SA
- Overtime available where required
- Work for a leading national company
If you’re interested, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and to find out about other opportunities in Trades & Labour, contact Kyra Richards at Hays on 08 7221 4171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508