Your new company
Your new company is an independent Commonwealth authority for media and communications in Australia. Their aim is to maximise the economic and social benefits of communications infrastructure, services and content for Australia.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the end-to-end case management of Carrier Licensing Applications ensuring that legislative and regulatory policies are met
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a regulatory environment
- Previous experience within the Australian Public Sector
- An understanding of policy advisory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder liaison skills
- Experience writing of reports and briefs
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the economic and social communications of all Australians.
Through Hays, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus 10.5% superannuation and the opportunity to leave your mark in this important role.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
What you need to do now
If interested in this role, send an up-to-date copy of your CV, in word form, to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org] or call 03 8616 8436. Should this opportunity not be quite right but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508