Your new company
A Commonwealth authority working to safeguard Australians at risk from online harm and promote safer and more positive online experiences.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the implementation of a new eSafety legislation
- Manage and provide advice to industry groups around social media services, messaging services, gaming services and other apps.
- Provide an impact analysis of online services' safety interventions to the new legislation
- Monitor compliance items for the new eSafety legislation.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with industry engagement
- Regulatory experience
- Strong project management skills
- Research experience
- Analytical processing
You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to online safety and safeguard Australians at risk to cyber harm.
Through Hays, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus 10.5% superannuation and the opportunity to leave your mark in this important role.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
What you need to do now
If interested in this role, send an up-to-date copy of your CV, in word form, to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com] or call 03 8616 8436. Should this opportunity not be quite right but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508