Your new company
Join a widely recognized, global CRM software company on an initial 6 month contract.
Your new role
As a PMO Analyst specialising in workforce/ resource management, you will be responsible for staffing and resource management, utilization and capacity planning, skills assessment tracking, backlog management, and Sub-Contractor on-boarding/off-boarding.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in a similar Resource Management / Workforce Planning role with a knowledge of and exposure to operational Business Processes
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple responsibilities, and follow through independently
- Ability to work independently and multi-task, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Proficient in MS Office (intermediate) , Salesforce, Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools
Join a reputable organisation known for excellent work culture. Exposure to various CRM based projects and flex working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508