Your new company
Boral is one of Australia’s largest construction materials and building product supplier with over 75 years of experience in this space. They have operations in all states and territories producing products such as cement, asphalt and quarry materials. They have multiple full-time opportunities and are ready to welcome new members into the team.
Your new role
Boral are in need Plant Operators to commence work in their Cosgrove Quarry – east of Shepparton. Your job will entail operating plant machinery and work with other operators to ensure the safe and efficient completion of Quarry tasks. You will work in teams within the Quarry and report to the Quarry Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Operation of front-end loader, dump truck, excavator and other quarry mobile plant as required.
- Operation of the crushing plant
- Basic maintenance and plant housekeeping
- Active participation in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Participation in safety initiatives including pre-starts, toolboxes and incident reporting
- Experience operating machinery – Excavator, Front End Loader, Dozer, Forklift
- White card and valid plant tickets
- Full time availability and a good work ethic
- The ability to commit to a safe work environment
- Quarry experience is not essential but beneficial
- HR license will be looked upon favourably
We do also encourage non-experienced operators who are looking to develop their skills to apply as there are many career progression opportunities within Boral.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- A permanent work opportunity
- Plenty of overtime and penalties
- On the job training and the potential to advance your career
- Your chance to work with one of the biggest names in the Construction Industry
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV/email Olivia.email@example.com or if you have any further enquiries please call Olivia on 0493 154 278LHS 297508