Your new company
Global Energy company.
Your new role
The role will have responsibility for the analysis and integration of operational and maintenance planning requirements for the facility with the goal of minimizing operational risk and maximising reliability and efficiency.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the Operations Services Superintendent in delivering APU HSE, Production and Cost targets.
- Monitoring 1SAP work management performance and identify appropriate interventions as required
- Identification of Work Management Master Data improvements associated with system generated work
- Liaise with Maintenance Contractors to ensure execution of work in accordance with 1SAP schedules and processes. Includes validation of estimates, verification of plans and monitoring of progress.
- Liaise with Supply and Logistics to monitor progress of the procurement process and deliveries to ensure spares and other materials are available on site when required.
- Liaise with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure execution of Maintenance activities in line with 1SAP work management schedules
- Liaise with A&I Maintenance Specialists to improve effectiveness of maintenance work strategies.
What you'll get in return
- A trade or engineering qualification together with a formal training in Maintenance/Project Management is desirable.
- Extensive experience in a similar role
What you need to do now
- long term job security within a large organisation
- Perth CBD location
- New office location
- Competitive hourly rate
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dillan Morris now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508