Your new company
This is remarkable organisation in Mackay whom pride themselves on their high level of professionalism, integrity and care for their patient’s. Due to the high demand for healthcare workers, this exciting opportunity for a physiotherapist exists.
Your new role
This is a fast-paced and rewarding role that will allow you to provide high quality, holistic care to patients and their wellbeing. The primary role of the Physiotherapist is to facilitate healing and rehabilitation in the wellbeing of the organisations valued patients. The role will allow you to help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. You will maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Evaluating a patient’s condition and needs;
- Developing treatment plans to address a patient’s needs and help them meet specific goals;
- Ensure smooth transition of clients through the health care system, liaising with relevant staff and community agencies to ensure continuity of care for individual patients and their families;
- Assess and document progress for evaluation, billing, and reporting purposes;
- Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines.
This organization is looking for a candidate that has experience working as a physiotherapist previously within the community. They must be hard-working, reliable and enthusiastic with strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- At least two (2) years of experience as a physiotherapist;
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist;
- To have current vaccination records including the annual influenza and COVID19 vaccine as required by the QLD government;
- Demonstrated experience and achievement of independent practice in clinical area with established clinical knowledge and skills;
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a valued and committed organization that takes pride in helping the community with their individual needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lauren Colwell now on 4960 1126.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508