Your new company
Our client supports the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme), by developing software that helps business and start-ups that operate within the NDIS manage their services such as community transport, healthcare payments and employee services just to name a few.
Your new role
As the PhP Developer directly reporting to the CTO, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with a growing team of developers,
- Designing Software with other developers
- Developing software products for community trips.
- Work on the full SDLC
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in PhP Laravel development'
- A track record of working full SDLC
- Development experience in front end JS such as Vue.JS
- Experience in testing software
- Experience in React Native , APU and Kira would be advantageous but not necessary.
What you need to do now
- Fully remote working
- Outstanding working culture
- A growing Australian company that is purpose focused
- Real opportunity for career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508