Your new company
This reputable and respected Top 4 bank are the market leaders that are passionate about providing support to businesses and customers with the highest quality of customer satisfaction. They strive for positive change through their focus on top tier internal training of staff, promoting good business practice and community well being.
Your new role
The Echuca branch is growing and looking for their next Personal Banking Advisor to join their fantastic team.
As a Personal Banking Advisor, your role is to bring an "above and beyond" approach to customers. You will assist each customer with their day to day banking needs across transaction activities and consulting on best practice as well as providing them with financial support and solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
What you'll get in return
- Strong customer service focus, preferably within retail the hospitality sector
- The ability to multi-task
- Proactive nature, show initiative and willingness to learn
- Enjoy working in a team environment
What you need to do now
- Get a fantastic opportunity to be apart of an industry-leading company with excellent development training programs
- The prospect of a permanent position as well as access to other internal career opportunities
- Learn from experienced, developed leaders!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kim Nguyen - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508