Your new company
One of Australia’s leading providers of integrated financial services. You will be working for one of the Big 4 Banks to create industry leading product lifecycles that support capabilities, people and technology to engineer the future of banking and improve the financial well-being of customers, communities and employees.
Your new role
As a Senior Performance Test Engineer, you’ll be a member of a persistent cross-functional squad that act as ongoing stewards for the software products we build and maintain. As part of the Quality Engineering and Testing Practice you’ll report into Chapter Leads who are experts in software quality and focussed on enabling and uplifting our engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You can deliver end to end performance testing to projects within Financial Services including designing the appropriate solution, approach and tools to mitigate their performance risks.
- Can provide mentorship and technical leadership to team members
- Are focused on innovation with Performance Engineering skills
- Have demonstrated performance testing experience with cloud infrastructure – AWS/Azure
- You will have exposure to load testing, performance testing, stress testing utilising the LoadRunner suite (Professional / Cloud / Enterprise), Blazemeter or open source tools such as JMeter
- Have knowledge of agile methodologies including performance testing with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab CI etc
In return you will receive the opportunity to work for an industry leader that invests in its people to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges and empowered to tackle new opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508