Your new company
Your new company is one of Australia's leading infrastructure and services provider looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the possibility of extension or permanency.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Completing pre-employment checks
- Assisting with the onboarding of new hires
- Completing HR reports
- Assisting with the implementation of process improvements
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Coordination of domestic and international relocations
- Drafting employment letters and documentation
In order to succeed you will ideally posses:
What you'll get in return
- A qualification in HR or a relevant area
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong communication skills
- Posses intermediate skills with Microsoft applications
In return you will receive the opportunity to work in a leading Australian company with a competitive hourly rate and the option to work on a hybrid basis from the organisation's Parramatta Office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508