Your new company
Hays is proud to be partnering with Able Australia, a leading provider of disability services for adults and community supports for seniors. They are a diverse not-for-profit organisation offering a broad range of high-quality services to enable those we support live the life they choose. They strive to provide the best quality care in a long-term partnership with clients and their loved ones, achieving ‘Better Days Every Day’.
Your new role
As the People & Culture State Manager based in Hobart, you will be responsible for developing and implementing operational human resources initiatives that support an employee oriented and high-performance culture with emphasis on empowerment, quality, productivity, achievement and continuous improvement. This role will also see you, but not exclusively;
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting and coaching leaders on performance management, disciplinary issues, Quality & Safeguarding investigations and upskilling managers and leaders
- Coordinate and manage workforce planning and development of processes that address issues such as job designs, succession planning, workforce development and employee retention
- Provide generalist human resources support and advice across the organisation
- Build relationships across the business and challenge matters while keeping a strong people focus.
- Lead Quality and Safeguarding Investigations adhering to reporting deadlines
What you'll get in return
- You have demonstrated expertise and a track record in a leadership HR generalist role such as Senior HR BP, HR Manager or People & Culture Manager
- Sound knowledge of legislative frameworks applicable to employment arrangements
- Knowledge and experience in strategic and operational Human Resources requirements including recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and development
- You have strong writing skills and are not afraid to write report
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and demonstrate collaborative approaches with a broad range of stakeholders
In this role, you will receive a lot of autonomy and have access to a very supportive leadership team to support you. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow under the guidance of the national P&C Manager. You will be offered a competitive salary, access to salary sacrifice and free parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Carole now on 03 6108 5566.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508