Your new company
Our client is an established retail organisation based in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane. Located conveniently on the south side of Brisbane accessible for commuters from the southern suburbs of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Your new role
In this role you will report into the P&C Manager and provide a full scope of HR support within their operations, key duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinating recruitment with line managers and assisting with scheduling interviews, reference checking and onboarding of new staff
- Managing and maintaining employee records and training matrixes
- Assisting with workplace investigations, industrial and employee relation matters
- Managing the HR inbox
- Liaising with the Payroll team on wage and leave related queries
- Providing HR support to the P&C Manager and staff as well as assistance in training and development.
To be successful in this role you will have recent HR experience coupled with tertiary qualifications. Previous experience supporting a HR team or function will benefit you in this role as will previous recruitment experience. Additionally, you will be a self-starter and comfortable building relationships and liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a permanent opportunity to work with a supportive team environment and opportunity to further advance your HR career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508