Our client is seeking the expertise of an experienced HR Business Partner who excels within an unionised environment and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources based interstate, you will be responsible for business partnering with the WA based senior leadership team, consulting, coaching and developing to provide best business outcome and effectively supporting a high performing workplace culture.
This position is generalist in its focus with tasks including:
- Provision of collaborative guidance related to human resources, organisational development and industrial relations
- Supporting the overall people strategy
- Initiating and implementing the workforce planning, engagement and retention strategies, talent management and leadership development
- Managing complex case investigations
- Monthly reporting on key data and matrices
- Preparation of ERMPs for tender process
- Mentoring and coaching of the HR Advisor
To be successful in your application you will be a Qualified HR Business Partner with experience of working within an unionised organisation, and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage complex industrial and employee relations.
You will naturally engage with a blue collar workforce, and enjoy coaching in a collaborative manner with senior management. Ideally you will have previous team management experience, albeit that prior supervisory or mentoring experience will be considered.
Travel will be required for the role on an ad hoc basis.
To register your interest or to gain further information please send through your resume in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.