Your new company
You will be working for a national organizations that has been trading within Australia allowing communities to thrive and work towards safer, purer practises. This company will offer you insight to interstate, team leadership trading as well as high volume payroll duties in a convenient, savvy Sydney location.
Your new role
- Mentoring and developing a small team of payroll officers
- BAU payroll runs
- Month end reporting – journals, general ledgers
- Adhoc project work
- Award interpreting and updates
- Time sheeting calculations and processing knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge with major ERP payroll and T&A systems
- Exposure to team environments and management
- Confident in key HR partner and stakeholder communications and networking
- Exposure to payroll project system upgrades and implementations
What you'll get in return
- Here you will be utilising your leadership skills and payroll creativity to lead a team in order to advance their market and client repertoire.
- Your role will be spread evenly amongst managing all payroll duties as well as building relationships with clientele and mentoring your fellow colleagues.
- You will witness satisfied clientele, exposure to new systems and the ability to reach deadlines and work within a personable, developing organisation.
- Your offices will be in walking distance to local amenities and major lines of public transport plus many internal office perks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tim Spencer at email@example.com, or call .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.