Your new company
My client is located in Victoria's regional Bendigo with additional offices across Australia, they are certified organic and were established in 1899.
Your new role
- End-to-end payroll processing for roughly 100 team members.
- Preparation and filing of information for all weekly reports and end-of-month processing.
- Workcover and Payroll Tax reconciliations
- Act as the Return to Work Coordinator HR and general office support where needed.
- Answering pay queries for staff and management.
- Ad hoc administration and finance duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
Experience with end-to-end payroll, and the ability to work across several awards.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good working knowledge of Kronos and MicrOpay would be advantageous.
- High-level understanding of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel.
Work with a lovely diverse team with the ability to have career progression within Payroll and HR, along with a completive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Angelina Cristiano now on 03 8346 7059.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508