Your new company
Hays Geelong are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Geelong and Western Victoria. Our State Government Client is currently seeking a Payments Officer on a temporary full time assignment until 30th September 2022.
Your new role
You will work Monday to Friday, on site in Geelong VIC ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of payment information.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Generating and sending correspondence to providers
- Review and action Business system reports
- Provide expertise to resolve complex issues for internal stakeholders
- Process and manage reports and costings for Clients
To succeed, you will need:
- Immediate availability
- IT proficiency including MS Office, Excel
- Previous experience in data entry or processing
- Accurate and efficient key stroke entry
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
** Please note, you will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status to be considered for this role.
This role offers you an hourly rate of $31.29 + 10.5% super plus super. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Brittany Hall T: 03 5226 8000 E: Brittany.Hall@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508