Your new company
One of the Australia’s leading provider of integrated financial services. Their focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations. They are recognized as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Your new role
Be a part of Bank’s PSU Engineering leadership team in line with the Group Strategy, which entails ensuring that the product meets the safe, sound and secure standards. You will be reporting directly to the Payments Engineering Domain Tech Lead. Key Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead like-minded environments engineers to develop best practices and raise the bar on operational standards and incident management and how they can be implemented
- Develop and coach leaders and individuals to achieve their career aspirations
- Communicate and collaborate with squads on environment requirements, delivery and support
- Deliver and maintain environment plans, bookings access details and schedules for projects and squads
- Troubleshoot, manage and track environment incidents & service requests in conjunction with squads and external vendors
- Participate in key initiatives from the Technology team on innovative ways to improve capability, standards and risk profile of the platforms
- At all times act in a courteous and professional manner and use best judgement to advance the interests of the company, its customers and staff
What you'll get in return
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Demonstrable expertise with engineering tools such as, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence or similar.
- Extensive cloud experience or exposure to various cloud-based applications.
- Technical background in software engineering and delivery
- Experience in environment and incident management in a corporate environment
- Agile experience or exposure
- Team leadership, mentoring and guiding experience
- Being an individual with proactive & go-getter attitude who works well in a team.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS is highly desirable
- Banking and Payments domain and systems knowledge is highly desirable
As a Payment Environment Lead, you will receive a competitive salary ($170K - $180K + super + bonus) and will become a part of a dynamic, fast paced company at their Sydney CBD office with hybrid work environment
What you need to do now
To apply for this role or discuss the position in more detail please contact Neeru on 02 92492273 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508