Your new company
Hays has partnered up with Ballarat's finest distributer in premium performance and maintenance solutions for heavy vehicles. Our client currently has a vacancy for a Parts Interpreter in a permanent ongoing position.
Your new role
As a parts interpreter / advisor you will be required to work Monday to Friday with some Saturday's on a rotating roster. You will be working within the warehouse & office with daily tasks which may include but not limited to:
- Increasing and maximising all parts sales which will involve liaising with client base.
- Assisting to provide regular flow of inventory to ensure adequate and appropriate supply and guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide Parts Interpreting services & support to client activities
- Process daily paperwork including booking out parts collected for jobs and all completed incoming part orders
- Build relationships with customers to ensure ongoing business and use of genuine parts.
- Monitor and keep informed of latest product developments and updates, using these to maximum advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify problems relating to the product and process and make recommendations
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- Mechanically minded
- Excellent customer service & communication skills - written and verbal
- Previous sales experience - not required but desirable
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of Parts Sales & supply chain activities
What you need to do now
- $55k - $75k Base + Monthly KPI Bonus
- Excellent work / life balance
- Grow your career with a reputable company
- Ongoing support and training where needed
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now on 0429 919 268.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508