Your new company
Our client is a very reputable Public Sector Department on the Gold Coast with a predominant focus on the community. They are a very large and diverse department who are seeking a Partner Performance Operations Officer to join their team on a 12 month contract with a possible extension.
Your new role
Your role as the Partner Performance Operations Officer will see you undertake administrative and operational tasks including stakeholder engagement and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve moderately complex enquiries. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing administrative, program and project support to facilitate branch deliverables and centralised operational functions.
- Assisting the coordination of events, meetings, training and project/practice groups for internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and triaging various internal mailboxes and following up actions.
- Managing, identifying, and appropriately responding to requests and escalations received from external and internal sources.
- Creating, updating and maintaining various internal databases, lists, registers, resources, manuals and process charts.
- Maintaining flexibility with competing priorities across project and program tasks including documentation and reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have exceptional oral and written communication skills, the ability to work in an ever changing environment and be able to multitask whilst working to tight time frames. You will have previous experience in a similar role where you managed your own workload.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a 12 month contract with the possibility of an extension within an exciting and diverse industry and get the chance to further develop your current skills set. You will also get the opportunity to be a part of a team oriented culture and positive environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yvonne on 07 5571 0515
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508