Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a local government agency to recruit a Participant Information Access (PIA) Action Officer for a 12 month assignment.
Your new role
This role will, under direction, assist the team in the coordination of Participant Information Access (PIA) requests. The position will also assist the team with Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, provide operational and administrative support, and may undertake some research and analysis activities.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertaking procedures to assist a PIA Decision Maker to create, process, make and close PIA decisions, ensuring all matters are recorded correctly on all databases in accordance with the PIA Scheme.
- Preparing and drafting a range of material including data reports, briefing material and correspondence.
- Providing administrative support to develop systems, processes and practical tools including training to support PIA and FOI handling and awareness.
- Providing administrative access where necessary to relevant local servers, distribution lists and agency databases to PIA/FOI team members.
- Assisting in preparing statistical reports for senior staff where required.
- Undertaking procedures to assist a FOI Decision Maker to create, process, make, record and close FOIs and ensuring all matters are recorded and closed correctly on all databases where required.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative or data entry position.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that result in positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and self-manage workload.
- Well-developed organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in business management or administration would be highly regarded.
Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate of $42.54 plus super, full time hours and an initial 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Nikki Short T: 03 5226 8000 E: Nikki.Short@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508