Your new company
Hays is proud to be partnering with this family-owned SME operating in a dynamic and diverse industry supplying high quality Italian bottling equipment for the wine, spirits, and sparkling markets. Their growth and progression has now opened up an opportunity for a permanent part time Accounts/Office Manager to join their team.
Your new role: Will see you as the first point of contact for clients, vendors and suppliers and will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Utilising MYOB AccountRight Premier software in multi-currency payments [primarily EURO and AUD]
- Weekly payroll using MYOB AccountRight platform
- Uploading local and foreign exchange payments for authorisation by the GM
- Assist with purchase orders and invoices to customers
- Reconciling the monthly bank statements
- Daily management of incoming emails
- Sending statements to customers and remittances to suppliers
- Reconciling of the monthly employee expenses and arranging payments
- General bookkeeping tasks
- Other ad hoc Admin/Office responsibilities as required
What you'll get in return
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Professional presentation with outgoing email communication.
- Experience in completing payments in multi-currency exchange rates.
- Ability to work independent and unsupervised.
- Able to manage frequent work interruptions and prioritising urgent tasks as required.
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping skills.
- Pose excellent time management skills.
- Able to be trusted with confidential company information.
What you need to do now
- Permanent Part Time hours
- Adelaide North East location with on site parking
- Supportive family friendly environment
- Attractive salary package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sasha Di Santo now on 08 72214136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508