Your new company
This global business consulting and services company provides group buying & business advisory services, specialising in family owned SMEs as well as supporting various charitable enterprises. They are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their Australian operations to support a broad range of commercial, corporate and compliance legal matters.
Your new role
The Paralegal is an integral part of the in-house legal team and is responsible for providing timely and effective technical and administrative support to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the legal department in Australia, New Zealand and globally.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years Paralegal experience from an in-house legal team or law firm
- Proven track record providing high quality corporate and commercial legal support including broad areas such as contract law, corporations law, intellectual property (focus on trademarks), Privacy, IT and procurement.
- Experience with Legal research tools (particularly LexisNexis)
- MS Suite (intermediate level)
- Familiarity with Outlook, Teams, Zoom and Smartsheet
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines, whilst maintaining flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to innovate and think creatively to solve problems and deliver a high level of customer service
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Fantastic team culture
- Opportunity to join a global organisation
- Varied and challenging workload
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508