Your new company
Our client is an industry leader in the mining industry. Due to their current contracts they are currently looking for dump truck operators to work at various sites on a 7/7 Day & Night Roster. This position is commencing immediately.
Your new role
This position will see you completing the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Dump Truck Operator - Operating Mechanical & Electrical Haul Trucks / Water Carts (CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi)
- Excavator Operator – Operating 20 – 50T Diggers
- All Rounder Operator – Operating a range of machinery (dozers, graders, dump truck, water truck, wheel loader, rock breaker, float & batter excavator)
- Using positive communication
- Operating machinery on site
- Attending toolbox talks
- Adhering to OH&S
The ideal candidate for this position will hold the following:
- RII for relevant machinery
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Drivers Licence
- Must have minimum of 12 months experience on machinery
- Ability to pass a D&A Screen & Medical if required
What you'll get in return
This position is commencing immediately at on site. Meals and accommodation are provided, and this is a DIDO position. You will be working on a 7/7 day & night roster, working 12-hour shifts and the position is potentially long term for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
In the Mackay & Coalfields region, there are several opportunities available. If you are interested in this role and believe your skills meet the above criteria, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right for you - contact Renee Brease today on 07 4960 1129 to discuss other opportunities.LHS 297508