Your new company
Your new company is a recognised leader in dermatology research, who pride themselves on continuous drive for service and operational excellence. The company strives to create a supportive and positive environment for all clients as well as employees. The inner Southside team, represents values such as respect, honesty, responsibility, accountability, continuous improvement, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
Your new role
Looking for an Operations Assistant to join the team. The role is to provide administrative support to the Operations Manager, Clinical Trials Co-Ordinator & Finance staff across 5-days (Monday to Friday) as rostered and on Saturdays from time to time. Your role will include responsibilities such as:
What you'll need to succeed
- Aid in the operations of clinical trials and other research projects
- Provide operational support to staff within and outside the research unit regarding clinical trial management.
- Co-ordinate and manage rosters, annual leave, sick leave for staff and collaborate with the management team for staff leave planning.
- Support the clinical research coordinator with protocol implementation and updates, maintaining investigator site files and document management, and reporting.
- Conduct clinical audits
- Ensure staff training, competencies and compliance relating to Clinical Trials Protocols are completed and recorded
- Approve stock ordering and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Oversee patient visit schedules and compliance with protocol requirements and proactively manage cancellation and follow up windows.
- Perform data entry, data base maintenance and other clinical management systems. Respond to data queries promptly as per protocol. Data queries include responding to emails and faxes;
What you'll get in return
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- Positive "can-do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience in Administration
- Attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Competent with the use of computers, systems and medical software & keen to resolve issues when presented.
- Experience using research databases/applications
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge, skills, problem solving and experience in complex clinical hospital pharmacy practice.
- High level of competence with spreadsheets & ability to multi-task & communicate updates on various scenarios
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to work for a company that values your hard work
- Competitive salary
- Secure, ongoing role
- Opportunity for growth in the role and further development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Nicola Kuhne at Hays on 07 3349 4355
If this job isn't quite right for you but you're looking for a new job in Office Support, contact your local Hays Office to discuss further opportunities.LHS 297508