We are currently partnering with well-known company in the IT sector who need an Operations and Projects Administrator to work on a contract in Sydney. The company offer an exciting culture with an array of employee benefits, and the successful candidate will be working in a dynamic environment whilst playing a key role in national client experience.
Your new role:
You will support a group of talented Managers, Directors, and Partners who support Australia’s most iconic families and private enterprises. You will take ownership and lead the cloud ledger management, and associated business analytics. You will work on a series of BAU activities within a stream of work, across projects/programs within the Private Advisory CX portfolio, ensuring delivery of project goals to agreed schedule and quality.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience at a large/mid-tier professional services firm, preferably working in accounting/cloud ledger environment
- Solid foundation of administrative experience, dealing with high volumes of data
- Proven ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment, managing competing priorities in tight deadlines
- Strong collaborative skills, a dedicated work ethic and excellent communication skills
- A passion for working with private clients, both internal & external
- Knowledge or familiarity of Salesforce would be an advantage
- A positive, ‘can do’, solution driven mindset
- Proven contribute to a strong team culture