Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with an Australian company to recruit a OHS Manager based in Colac.
Your new role
This role will manage the delivery of effective, proactive Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) services at this site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the provision of OHS, WorkCover, RTW and Injury Prevention advisory and support services to managers, supervisors, staff and employees across the organisation assisting them to reduce OHS risk.
- Develop, implement and review the OHS Management System, policies, procedures and strategies in line with OHS legislation and lead the development and delivery of best practice OHS initiatives that facilitate the achievement of Departmental and organisational objectives.
- Develop and implement injury prevention and injury/claims management strategies in line with best practice procedures.
- Develop and implement an organisational OHS, WorkCover, RTW and Injury Prevention training plan within budget requirements.
- Ensure the effective facilitation of OHS Committees as per legislative requirements and in accordance with company objectives.
- Implement and conduct an audit program of Council’s OHS Management Systems and develop continuous improvement processes.
- Ensure the delivery of organisational hazard identification and assessment programs.
- Prepare and maintain sufficient and appropriate records to support and protect the company in its decisions relating to OHS, WorkCover, RTW and Injury Prevention practices.
- Prepare reports.
- Undertake research and other projects as appropriate.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive annual salary of $115-$120k plus super, full time hours and an ongoing permanent placement. This position is located and will operate out of the Colac office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Claire Borwick T: 03 5226 8000 E: Claire.Borwick@hays.com.au [mailto:Claire.Borwick@hays.com.au]LHS 297508