Your new company
Your new company is based in Queanbeyan NSW, just outside the ACT. They manufacturer and deliver windows to Canberra and its surrounding regions.
Your new role
In this role you will be required to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Physically lift framed windows to load them into delivery vehicles
- Ensure stock is lifted, loaded and stored safety.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment for you and your colleagues
- You may be required to assist in the assembly line or in the truck as an offsider from time to time.
- If you have a Forklift license you may be required to operate the forklift to load and unload larger stock items.
To be successful in your application for this role you will need;
What you'll get in return
- To be physically fit and capable of safely lifting and moving large and heavy windows with the help of your colleagues.
- A good attitude to work and be reliable and organised to attend work every day
- Good communication and social skills
- A white card and asbestos awareness tickets are preferred but not essential
- A forklift license is preferred but not essential
In return you will receive;
What you need to do now
- A full time casual opportunity with above award pay rates paid weekly
- An opportunity to transfer as a permanent staff member when the client feels you are meeting all requirements.
- Potential for future opportunities through Hays if this doesn't work out to be the one for you
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the skills described to be successful, then submit your interest in this role by clicking 'Apply Now’ and following the prompts or emailing your CV and the job title to Efstratios.Gianakakis@hays.com.au
If suitable, you will receive a phone call to discuss your current work situation, your experience and how Hays can assist, so please ensure you provide a phone number on your resume.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or visit www.hays.com.au/jobs to view our other vacanciesLHS 297508