Your new company
Your new client is a sensitive freight transport company based in Fyshwick, looking for offsiders to join their tight knit team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for;
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting stock management, loading and unloading and delivery of goods
- General cleaning
- Forklift operation if licensed to do so
- Security of vehicles and equipment while on duty
- Complying with all WHS standards and procedures,
- Taking every care with the handling and transportation of goods
- Maintaining a personal neat and tidy appearance and other duties as requested
In addition to the below, you will also need a comprehensive understanding of relevant WHS legislation, have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and also be physically able to perform all work in relation to the position.
What you'll get in return
- Current ACT ‘C Class’ Drivers Licence
- A forklift license will be held in high regard but is not essential
- Proven experience in a similar role preferred
- An up to date resume
You will be paid with above award wages and all industry allowances on a weekly basis. You will also build a relationship with Hays and have future opportunities available to you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the skills described to be successful, then submit your interest in this role by clicking 'Apply Now’ and following the prompts or emailing your CV and the job title to Efstratios.Gianakakis@hays.com.au
If suitable, you will receive a phone call to discuss your current work situation, your experience and how Hays can assist, so please ensure you provide a phone number on your resume.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or visit www.hays.com.au/jobs to view our other vacancies.LHS 297508